Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weekend Updates

Just some random updates as the weekend starts!
1) Charlie started swimming lessons today; we signed him up for the eight week summer session at the Weymouth Club, and according to Mike he did great! Charlie himself was a little less than enthused when I asked him about it though -- he said, "It was okay but I still can't swim yet." All in good time...
2) We bought Amelia a jumperoo and she has been jumperoo-ing up a storm -- I will need to charge the video camera and video tape her soon...
3) Charlie has been obsessively eating peanutbutter since he was cleared by the allergist on Tuesday, and as he pointed out to me, "Mommy I ate peanutbutter and I didn't die!" I am still holding on to the epi pen in my purse though -- old habits die hard...
4) Amelia has been gobbling up her rice cereal and tons of boob juice besides -- I am starting her on squash tomorrow. She is definitely in a growth spurt, realizing that her 6 month check up is coming up I guess.
5) We are heading up to New Hampshire tomorrow for more fishing on the lake -- Charlie has been literally counting down the days till he gets to go fishing again. I am thinking of digging my fishing pole out of the attic and bringing it along too, so I don't have to keep bugging Charlie for a turn with his pole ;) I am sure we will have pictures, and maybe I will even remember to take some pictures of Amelia with Grammy & Grampy Robinson this time!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Can't wait to hear all the fish stories:)

Amanda said...

you mean you're finally going to use the $400 fishing rod you made dad buy you?