Friday, February 10, 2012

End Of Week Update

This has been a busy week and is sure to be a busy weekend so I figured I'd sneak in an update while I had the chance. Amelia spiked a fever Tuesday so I stayed home with her on Wednesday. She seems back to her usual self during the day but as of last night was still spiking fevers at night. Keeping fingers crossed that all is fine tonight, otherwise a trip to the doctor is in our future.

I caught the stomach bug that has been going around here (Amelia and Mike had it two weeks ago) on Wednesday night and was up all night throwing up. Having just taken the day off Wednesday I wasn't too eager to take Thursday off as well, so I went to work and managed to last 7 of my scheduled 10 hours before throwing in the towel and coming home. Happy to report that I am feeling 100% better and that Charlie shows no signs of illness (much to his disappointment.)

Charlie started Taekwon do this week - he had a private lesson Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and has one tomorrow afternoon. Starting next week he has been deemed competent enough to start the children's group classes although he has not yet been cleared to do the children's sparring class. So far he seems to like it a lot, but he is apprehensive about starting the group lessons next week.

Sunday we are heading up to NH and then next week is a busy week of Valentine's related things- Charlie has his Valentine's party on Tuesday and Amelia has hers on Wednesday. Wednesday Mike and I both have the day off with a lunch date and couples' massage package planned - can't come soon enough!

No comments: