Thursday, November 20, 2014

Forced Movie Afternoon

Yesterday I was expecting a large delivery from Santa via the U.S. Postal service. AIthough I had it sent to Mandy's house, it was still problematic because normally the kids are playing outside when the mail truck comes and they generally chase it up and down the street like a pack of dogs when they see it, so getting a package into anyone's house unnoticed is extremely difficult. Therefore I wound up with Charlie, Amelia, Ben and Rebecca all watching a movie at my house, plying them with popcorn and Oreos so that no one would want to go outside until the mail truck had safely arrived and Mandy was able to hide the box (which didn't come till after 5pm.) 

With all the trouble that was, I'm thinking Santa will have to do the rest of his shopping at good old fashioned stores. 

No comments: