Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mid Week Update

Back to school for the kiddos and a crazy week for the rest of us!

I started out the week by getting a flat tire on my way to work, which required me to run with my bike the remaining mile in order to get to work on time. Mike was kind enough to take my bike in to get fixed on Monday night and lo and behold the EXACT same thing happened Tuesday on my way to work. I have now given up and am riding Charlie's bike to work until we can get my bike back in to figure out what exactly is wrong with the tire. Words cannot express how much I detest riding Charlie's bike -- small wheels = twice as much effort! I guess I just have to think of it as an extra workout. 

Meanwhile we are gearing up for Amelia's birthday party at FunkyTown Dance on Sunday, and beginning to look forward to our trip to Costa Rica coming up in a week and a half! 

No comments: