Monday, November 22, 2010

Too Busy To Post Post

Sorry I have not updated in a while! Amelia is recovering from her third ear infection in 6 weeks and finally had a decent night of sleep last night (by which I mean she was only up twice.)

We are heading to Charlotte for Thanksgiving on Thursday and I can't wait!! Looking forward to watching the cousins play together, to a big turkey dinner, and to getting a chance to see the new Harry Potter movie with Mandy!

Charlie and Amelia are off for the whole week -- Charlie is enjoying his 11 "waffle days" before he has to go to school again and I am enjoying the fact that after 2 hellish days of work I have eight out of the next nine days off -- just have to work wednesday but otherwsie I am off till the following wednesday.

Tomorrow we have haircuts and packing to get ready for our trip.

If I don't post before we go, happy Thanksgiving everyone!! And I am packing the camera right now :)

No comments: