Sunday, January 22, 2012

Date Night

Last night Anthony babysat the kids and Mike and I went out to dinner at Zendo, an Asian fusion restaurant at the Hingham shipyard that had been recommended to me by a couple of friends. The food was good, and thanks to the first real snow of the season that fell during the day, it was relatively uncrowded and there was no wait. We enjoyed California rolls and spicy tuna rolls for an appetizer, which is something we hardly ever have now since we usually have the kids with us and the chance of even Charlie trying sushi is minimal.

For dessert we tried Red Mango, which is a serve yourself frozen yogurt chain that I had never been to. I was hoping that it would be good, but not as good as Pinkberry, but it was not good at all. The frozen yogurt was completely tasteless and the fruit toppings were in sorry shape after being pawed through by a days' worth of customers. Yuck! Pinkberry, I am sorry I cheated on you - I should have known better!

No comments: