Friday, June 29, 2012

Updates

This has been a busy week!! Here are some random updates:

-- I started a new per diem job at another nursing home down the street, so that along with already having committed to some extra hours at my regular job around the July Fourth holiday week has me busy busy! I worked 13 hours today and am expecting another long day tomorrow.

-- We are getting closer to refinancing our mortgage; after being ridiculously delayed in underwriting because of a stupid form, we have passed that hurdle & the latest word is that we should be able to lock in a rate on Monday after reviewal by the credit committee.... Fingers crossed!

-- Charlie is testing for his green stripe on Sunday; his tests now requiring sparring in addition to his form and one steps. Break a leg Charlie!

-- My varicose vein procedure has finally been scheduled for July 23rd, hoping to only be laid up for a day or two.

That's about all the happenings this week I guess. It is finally summer & in the 90s so I am planning to take the kids to the beach on Monday when I finally have a day off. Hoping to be ambitious enough to take the camera too so I'll be able to post some pics!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I gather you get overtime on the weekends? Good luck with the refinancing.