Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Football & Other Random Updates

We had a fairly busy /productive weekend this weekend. Aside from the usual work & swim lessons we not only bought the kids' Halloween costumes last night but also took advantage of a $1 per gallon sale at PetCo and got Goggles a new much bigger aquarium for 70% off the regular price.

I have gotten most of my cards replaced -- finally got my debit cards in the mail on Friday, in addition to a new state ID. I might actually have enough ID on me now to apply for a replacement social security card! I also bought a new wallet yesterday and although my purse is still suspiciously empty, things are starting to get back to normal.

This afternoon Anthony babysat while Mike and I watched the football game at a sports bar down the street, a much needed break.

Tomorrow both Mike & Charlie have off for Columbus Day so we are going to take advantage and go apple picking. Get ready for some apple pies!

No comments: