Thursday, December 13, 2012

Imaginary Friend Update

Despite the fact that Amelia claimed to have eaten Cinqo a few months back, we are not free of the imaginary friends. In fact, they seemed to have multiplied.

Now in addition to Cinqo (who has morphed from an orange mouse to a purple squirrel) we also have Beepa, who is a yellow duck.

I know the whole imaginary friend thing is cute and all, but I am here to tell you that the inconveniences are growing!

Apparently Beepa's bed is in the middle of the bathroom floor and Cinqo's bed is in the middle of our bedroom floor (or is it the other way around?) and this means that I routinely get admonished for stepping on somebody-or-other.

Also, the past two nights Amelia has been relaying Cinqo's and Beepa's ever growing Christmas list, which includes a hat and drums for Beepa and a ball for Cinqo... Or was it a ball for Beepa? Either way, I am really not sure of the gift giving protocol for imaginary friends (I'm thinking imaginary gifts for imaginary friends?) and if I twist my ankle trying to avoid an imaginary bed I won't be happy!!

No comments: