Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Difficult Questions Of A Three Year Old

Amelia: "How does an airplane fly?"
Me: "Ummm..."
Amelia: "Is it because the engine makes it go really fast?"
Me: "Ummm... Probably...?" 

Amelia: "What do sea horses drink?"
Me: "Umm... Seahorses? Do they drink...?"

Amelia: "Is a grasshopper an insect?"
Me: "Umm.... I think so...?"

Amelia: "Why doesn't Rapunzel have a bathroom?"
Me: "Uhh I'm sure she does --"
Amelia: "No she doesn't! She has a bedroom, but I don't know where her sink or her potty are. And why doesn't she have a car?"
Me: "Umm..."

Amelia: "Is this Elm Street?"
Finally! A question I can answer!
Me: "Yes, it's Elm Street."

And all of these questions were from today and yesterday. Apparently being the mother of a three year old means I have to walk around with my phone on Google 24/7. I hate to think what four is going to be like...

1 comment: