Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a low key but fun weekend -- Friday night I traded in my iPhone 5 for an iPhone 6, which would be super except that I apparently had not been backing up my photos to iCloud so I lost all of them, and who knows what happened to my music because I have less than half of that :-(

Saturday we spent the day mostly doing errands: we went to the mall and bought Mike some new clothes for work (new job starts Wednesday!) and then Mike did the grocery shopping and brought home Chinese food. 

Sunday the kids basically spent the entire day outside (well Charlie spent a large portion of the afternoon at Mandy's learning how to make rainbow loom bracelets) and I was able to get laundry done, make chicken & asparagus & black bean enchiladas and sugar cookie ice cream sandwiches with banana pudding ice cream inside, and generally just got to relax. 

I am definitely getting used to this not-working-on-the-weekend thing!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Banana pudding ice cream? Want some:)