Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekend Recap

We had a fairly low key weekend. Friday night I got out to do some shopping with Heather and then had a few drinks with Mandy and Joel and Joel's college roommate who was visiting for the day. 

On Saturday we grocery shopped and went to lunch and then in the evening I took the kids over to a play date with Charlie's friend Luke and his younger brother. They live in the apartment complex around the corner so we hung out at their pool, ordered pizza and had a fun evening. 

Today we took the kids to the JCC pool and finally got my bike back from the bike shop -- yay!! 

This week we have the usual chaos including a Knights game that Mike and I are going to Thursday night, and my 2nd week of marathon training. 

Both kids are back at the Beverly Crest camp for the next two weeks and then *gasp* there is only one more week left of summer vacation!! Where did the summer go??

No comments: