Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Busy Busy

After a review of my calendar I have come to realize that the rest of April, May and probably June are shaping up to be busy busy!

On the school front we have oh about one billion things, including 3 field trips (including Charlie's class trip to Raleigh) coming up, a half day and a some sort of kindergarten picnic day coming up next week, the annual school carnival the first week of May, not to mention Charlie's end of grade exams at the beginning of June and I think there is a power point presentation due in there somewhere and probably some other large projects that I'm not looking forward to?

On the birthday party front we have a bunch of them coming up -- this weekend Amelia has a birthday party to go to, next weekend she has another, the weekend after that is Charlie's birthday party and the weekend after that the twins next door to us are having a first birthday party (but at least I hear there will be alcohol at that one...!)

On the crazy busy life in general front, Mike and I are running RaceFest this weekend, which means a babysitter overnight and us up at the crack of dawn Saturday to run a 10k and half marathon, respectively. The kids are into their 8 week session of flag football, Amelia continues with tumbling on Friday nights and swim team starts in less than a month -- daily swim practice and lots of swim meets, here we come! I think also we have some Mothers Day plans thrown in there somewhere, a tattoo scheduled for June 1st (yes that's for me) and who knows what else! Can we say just a little overwhelmed? I needed a couple days off just to organize my calendar!

No comments: