Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Do You See The Snake In This Picture?

Me neither. I came outside this afternoon to find Charlie locked in a staring contest with this snake ("Only it's head and neck are sticking out and he sees me so I won't be able to catch him"), which I could not see at all. I had to zoom my camera all the way in and take the picture, and then even looking at the picture I still could not see it at all. I had to ask Charlie to show me where it was, and he dutifully pointed it out in the bottom left of the picture, sticking its head out from under the ledge of our neighbor's bulkhead. I *still* could not see it so I had to enlarge the picture with my fingers and then I could *finally* see it.

All I have to say is, good eyes, Charlie -- good eyes.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i see it! i see it! I think....