Saturday, January 3, 2015

Busy Saturday With Random Pictures

We spent most of today out and about running errands. First we finally took my bike to the bike shop to have the flat tire fixed that had occurred almost two months ago. 

Then we went to Party City and got a plethora of My Little Pony party supplies for Amelia's birthday next weekend, after which we had a yummy lunch at Wolfgang Puck Pizza Bar.

A stop at PetCo and a trip to the grocery store rounded out the afternoon. Now I am sprawled in the living room reading my new Kindle (my Christmas present from Mike) with the Panthers game on for background noise and no inclination to move any time soon...

Here is Mike's potato, egg and bacon pizza off the brunch menu:
And Amelia playing with Play-doh outside on the porch because I hate play doh and won't let her play with it indoors ;-)
Tomorrow the full extent of my plans include making beef stroganoff and an apple crisp, and undecorating the Christmas tree. (Yesterday I took down the garlands and lights from the porch, which took a full 45 minutes -- remind me next year to not use so many zip ties!)

No comments: