Monday, October 27, 2008

Charlie's Letters


Okay, ignore the fact that it is mostly scribble and it is on a pumpkin. Note the "G" up near the stem, which Charlie called me over to show me ("I draw Gorilla mommy!") amd the things that look sort of like "J"s in the middle/left of the pumpkin, which could be backwards Ls (or scribble) except that Charlie told me they were "baby jaguars" as he drew them, which is Charlie-speak for the letter J. Note also the many vertical lines which could be, just well, nothing, except for Charlie telling me he was drawing "iguanas" which is Charlie-speak for the letter I. He also drew several backward Cs ("I draw C for Charlie!") but they are not very visible in this shot. Maybe next time I'll give him a pen and paper instead of a pumplin and marker?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

very impressive! (really, i mean it!)