Monday, March 17, 2014

Productive Sunday

Yesterday was a particularly productive day if I don't say so myself -- I was up by 6:15 and at work before 7am ; I worked 6 hours and came home to spend the afternoon cleaning out the playroom. I not only sorted through the biggest pile of action figures ever to be owned by 1 boy (sorting them into Legos & accessories, large action figures, small humanoid action figures, army men and small animal figures) but I also got together a big bag of trash and a pile of other toys for the trash besides. 

After I finished in the playroom I officially began my training for my next 1/2 marathon -- Boston's a Run To Remember at the end of May -- by running 3 miles. Thankfully although it is COLD the weather has cooperated and not dumped any more snow on us & most of the snow on the ground has melted except for shady areas and giant piles in parking lots. So my usual running course around Quincy was clear of ice and snow. 

After running I sat with Mike for a little bit while we worked on the taxes enough to ensure that we'll at least break even, if not get a small refund. 

All in all a very productive Sunday!

No comments: